Baker Mayfield may already have one foot out of the door in Cleveland.
Even if the Cleveland Browns don’t acquire Deshaun Watson via a trade, Mayfield may still be on the outs with the Browns.
One team keeps getting mentioned for Baker is the Indianapolis Colts. following their trade with Carson Wentz to the Commanders, a slot is open for a veteran QB.
According to the report Baker would like to play in Indy.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kayla Nicole Seemingly Responds to Wild Rumor About Her Breakup With Travis Kelce
- Johnny Manziel is Showing Off His Thonged Out Girlfriend Kenzie Werner in Vegas
- Sexy Flames Fans In Cowboy Hats Behind Oilers Bench During Game 5 Go Viral
- Kayla Nicole’s Cryptic Post Leads to More Travis Kelce Break Up Rumors
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
— Pro Football Network (@PFN365) March 16, 2022
This comes as the Browns are interested in trading for Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson.
The Colts could take a chance on Mayfield for a a season, then if he would work out, he gets extended.
But all of this feels moot until the Browns get Watson.