There’s a new curse in town, and this one involves the Manningcast.
The hot new Manningcast has been nothing but pure entertainment and laughs every week that’s it has aired. The guests have been incredible and the Manning’s have done an incredible job breaking down every nuance of the game.
There seems to be something going on with the the show though, as current NFL players who join the Manningcast seem to be losing the game they play the week after.
Is there a Manningcast curse? 🤔 @EliManning
— 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 (@sportingnews) November 1, 2021
With Josh Allen joining the cast this week, we will have to see if the curse stays alive after his game next week.
ESPN2 tonight at EXACTLY 8:13pm ET. pic.twitter.com/POaNA8hqZ3
— Omaha Productions (@OmahaProd) November 1, 2021
Hopefully this curse gets broken, the last thing we need is another curse in the sports world, real or fake.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth