Antonio Brown and Ben Roethlisberger used to be a dynamic duo. Now AB is thanking Big Ben.
Brown become the fastest wide receiver to reach 900 career receptions. Brown addressed this with the media and in a surprising move thanked his former quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.
Of Brown’s 906 career receptions, 837 of them came in nine seasons with Pittsburgh.
— Bob Pompeani (@KDPomp) October 14, 2021
Brown called playing with Roethlisberger, as well as Bucs quarterback Tom Brady, a privelage.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
He also said he wouldn’t be in the position he is in without them.
AB sounds as sane as he’s ever been.
Let’s call it the Tom Brady effect.