This report is hard to believe.
This past weekend Antonio Brown gave fans one of the oddest displays in the history of the NFL as he took off his equipment and threw it in the stands before walking off the field shirtless.
Brown left the stadium on his own and then took a tour of New York, as he even got to watch the Nets play against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Antonio Brown Sitting Courtside At Nets Game One Day After He Rage Quit On The Bucs https://t.co/5hcZTqbDCG
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) January 4, 2022
You would think AB’s tirade would be the final nail in his NFL Coffin.
Apparently not according to Josina Anderson. In the tweet below, Anderson reports that sources close to the situation believe teams are very much interested in Brown at this juncture.
Simply put, she says if Brown still wants to play, there are some teams out there who would still take a flyer on him.
If Antonio Brown wants a job on another team in the NFL, he can have one. That is not an opinion. That is what I know.
— IG: JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson) January 4, 2022
When AB gets out of his own head after his latest episode, there’s no doubt he’ll try to find another landing spot.
I for one think we’ll never see him on an NFL team ever again.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter