Antonio Brown found himself intrigued with the bombshell Deshaun Watson news dropped on Friday afternoon.
Despite previous reports that they were out of the running, it was announced that the Cleveland Browns had agreed to a trade with the Texans to land Watson. They also agreed to sign the QB to an extension — making him the highest paid player in the NFL.
Internet Reacts to Deshaun Watson Landing Biggest Deal Ever in Trade to Cleveland Browns https://t.co/JQjTjwBBgm
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 18, 2022
While social media was blowing up about the Deshaun Watson trade, Antonio Brown made a subtle pitch to join the squad.
Cleveland Antonio Browns
— AB (@AB84) March 18, 2022
We haven’t seen Antonio Brown in the NFL since his on-field tirade resulted in him being cut by the Buccaneers.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- MLB Reporter Shares Photo After 95 MPH Foul Ball Strikes Her
- Justin Verlander Likes Kate Upton’s Latest Thirst Trap
- Aaron Rodgers Was a No-Show at His Brother’s Wedding
- Luka Doncic’ Girlfriend Shows Her Support Ahead of Western Conference Finals
- Dejounte Murray’s Girlfriend Got Another Tattoo After She Removed a Previous One After They Split
But even with that being said, it’s hard to argue the Bucs made a mistake when signing the skilled receiver in 2020. Despite his antics, Brown proved to be a critical part of the team’s Super Bowl run later that season.
If Antonio Brown joined Deshaun Watson in Cleveland, they’d likely be welcoming the villain role. And maybe we need more of that in the NFL.