A wild scene today as WR Antonio Brown had a meltdown on the sideline, then proceeded to take off all his equipment and then left the field mid-game.
If none of this sounds at all wild to you, then you are clearly aware of Antonio Brown’s wild antics, on and off the field. Today was no different.
Brown clearly got in to a disagreement on the sideline, and while fellow WR Mike Evans was trying to calm him down, Brown proceeded to take his shoulder pads off and run on through the New York Jets endzone all the way to the tunnel.
Here are some of the videos from the event;
— Miller (@mmmmillah) January 2, 2022
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 2, 2022
After all that happened on the field, Head coach of the Bucs was very quick to state that Brown is “no longer a Buc” and he was clearly annoyed and had 0 care to talk about what happened.
BA addresses the status of Antonio Brown: pic.twitter.com/gC7D8Csin2
— xz – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) January 2, 2022
It was truly a spectacle to watch it all unfold live as no one really knew what was happening aside from the fact that Antonio Brown was running shirtless on the field while the game was still going on.
Brown managed to appear in 6 games this year for the Bucs racking in 39 receptions for 519 yards and 4 touchdowns.
No word if this is the last time we will ever see Antonio Brown in the NFL as it seems hard to believe that another team would want to give this guy a chance after this event.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter