Antonio Brown is still a man without a team.
Which means for AB it’s begging season. Former Pittsburgh Steelers teammate Ryan Clark shared an Antonio Brown interview on the “Pivot” podcast, and the controversial wide receiver wondered if the Dallas Cowboys owner would look his way.
“Maybe Jerry Jones thinks it looks sexy that I’m putting out all this motivation and all this hard work and encouragement,” Brown said. “Maybe he want to harness some of that energy.”
— Ryan Clark (@Realrclark25) March 9, 2022
Clark pointed out just how much the “Cowboys love stars.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
- MLB Reporter Shares Photo After 95 MPH Foul Ball Strikes Her
- Aaron Rodgers Was a No-Show at His Brother’s Wedding
- Luka Doncic’ Girlfriend Shows Her Support Ahead of Western Conference Finals
Antonio Brown didn’t even play a game for the Raiders before getting cut when the relationship quickly turned sour.
Plus every team he’s left has been on bad terms.
Nothing ends well for Antonio Brown. He sounds like a perfect fit for Dem Boys.