Antonio Brown thinks Antonio Brown is just fine.
Appearing on the new episode of the I Am Athlete podcast, which will air next Monday, Antonio Brown insists that he has no such issues related to his mental health.
“Why every time something happens bad, or how someone reacts, ‘Aw, he’s crazy, there’s something wrong with his mental health,’” Brown says in the episode, via TMZ.com.
“There’s nothing wrong with my mental health. Someone told me to get the f–k out of here. I’m not passive-aggressive.”
Brown continues to place the blame on Tampa Bay Bucs head Coach Bruce Arians.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
“An NFL Super Bowl team coach told a guy on the team who’s playing hurt ‘get the f–k out of here,’” Brown said.
If Brown thinks he’s mentally stable, he really needs help.
Brown’s decision to keep talking about his meltdown in Tampa won’t make it any easier for him to get another NFL job.
What a clown.