Golden State Warriors forward Andrew Wiggins speaks out about getting the COVID-19 vaccine after weeks of trying to find a way around the league’s rules.
Wiggins provided some insight into his decision to ultimately get vaccinated.
“The only options were to get vaccinated or not play in the NBA,” said the Canadian hooper. “It was a tough decision. Hopefully, it works out in the long run and in 10 years I’m still healthy.”
“It’s not something I wanted to do, but I was kind of forced to,” he said. “I guess to do certain stuff — to work and all that — I guess you don’t own your body. That’s what it comes down to. You want to work in society today, then I guess they make the rules on what goes in your body and what you do.”
Wiggins ended his press conference with a message to other anti-vaxxers, saying that he hopes others don’t get pressured to get it.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
No one put a gun to his head. He chose to go with the more money route…