Alex Rodriguez has had an eventful year.
Mainly, his longtime relationship with Jennifer Lopez ended with her getting back together with Ben Affleck. And as A-Rod tries to recover, he clearly has had some trouble.
But now it MLB Playoffs time. Which means Rodriguez will be assigned to work with Fox throughout the postseason.
When Alex Rodriguez and his crew were joking about an old video of him eating popcorn out of his girlfriend’s hand, he jumped him to say, “maybe that’s why I’m single”.
— FOX Sports: MLB (@MLBONFOX) October 8, 2021
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Fans reacted to Alex Rodriguez’s joke.
Come on fox the man has emotions https://t.co/OcU7V53BOf
— Bingers (@CaptainBingers) October 8, 2021
You could see the pain in his expression and hear it from his voice https://t.co/ghbl9LwMa6
— David (@LeDareDavid) October 8, 2021
— Dean Anderson (@danderson1010) October 8, 2021
You can tell A-Rod doesn’t take this sort of stuff very well 😂😂 https://t.co/rvc5dcKBz1
— Jonny's Lasagna ⚾️ (@JLasagna43) October 8, 2021
Alex Rodriguez isn’t the most popular broadcaster (or guy for that matter). But he finds way to keep himself relevant and dominating tabloids.
He’s been single for the most part since his split with J-Lo earlier in the year, and seemingly happy with some time out of the game.
I’m sure we’ll be hearing about Alex Rodriguez’s next fling in no time, though.