Aziz Ansari is just the latest comic to take a shot at Aaron Rodgers, specifically over his controversial stance against the COVID-19 vaccine.
Rodgers has chosen not to receive the vaccine but back in August he said he was “immunized” against the virus.
“It’s like, alright. Calm down. He’s a football player,” Ansari said in clip released Tuesday from his latest Netflix special, Nightclub Comedian. “He read some articles. He got skeptical. He did some research. Are you stunned he came to the wrong conclusion? Did you really think he was gonna crack the case? Did you think Fauci was gonna be out there, like, ‘I just got off the phone with Aaron Rodgers?’ This poor guy. It’s like we’re all in high school and we’re making fun of the quarterback for doing bad on the science test.”
— Netflix Is A Joke (@NetflixIsAJoke) January 25, 2022
Ansari joked: “This guy makes a living getting hit in the head. Can we cut him a break?”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
Aaron Rodgers future in Green Bay is unclear, following the team’s playoff loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday, as he considers retirement and the team plans for next year.
For now Rodgers will probably continue to be the butt of the joke.