Aaron Rodgers has a very strong record against the Packers #1 rivals, the Chicago Bears. Currently Rodgers sits at 22-5 against the Bears.
So yea, he’s been super dominant against them. Following a big touchdown last week, Rodgers went completely nuts, and screamed at Bears fan, telling them he “owns them”
Aaron Rodgers Taunts All Of Chicago After Touchdownhttps://t.co/HUVmxatwLY
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 17, 2021
Rodgers spoke on all the hoopla over the media coverage of his comments on “The Pat McAfee Show.” Rodgers blames the “PC woke culture” for over blowing the whole thing.
Rodgers doesn’t care what the woke mob wants from its athletes.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Rodgers is always the most righteous in the room, no matter how he behaves.
Telling anyone you own them is probably not recommended. That being said, it was just him letting off some steam.
Was it classy? Nope.