Aaron Rodgers doesn’t appreciate being called sensitive.
After starting the season with a real stinker, the Packers are looking a lot better right now sitting at 2-1, and the Packers QB seems to be back playing like an MVP. According to The Athletic, Rodgers was asked about being labeled “sensitive” by fans, and the quarterback had an interesting response. Simply put, he actually agrees with the assessment, but it’s not necessarily a negative thing.
“I think the term ‘sensitive’ has always been used in a derogatory sense, and because of that, I didn’t embrace it,” Rodgers said. “I am a sensitive person. I have feelings. I am empathetic. So I embrace those parts of me. I don’t like the narrative that spins it in a direction that I don’t like with respect to things that I feel like are part of my character.”
Aaron Rodgers talks to the @TheAthletic and says, “Because I care so much, I would be sensitive if people were questioning my commitment to the team or whether or not I’m invested, or that I had one foot in, one foot out.”
— Matt Schneidman (@mattschneidman) October 1, 2021
Rodgers may be in tune with his sensitivity, and when he’s winning, no one seems to mind him being sensitive.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
If that’s not enough motivation to win on a weekly basis, I don’t know what is.
Rodgers seems to hear all the criticism coming at him….