Aaron Rodgers was still able to participate in a wedding this off-season after splitting from former fiancee Shailene Woodley.
Rodgers was front and center to officiate teammate David Bakhtiari’s wedding over the weekend in Santa Barbara, California.
Bakhtiari and Rodgers have been close friends during their tenure in Green Bay together.
Bakhtiari got married to fiancee Frankie Shebby.
Photos and videos from the even were shown on TMZ Sports.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kayla Nicole Seemingly Responds to Wild Rumor About Her Breakup With Travis Kelce
- Johnny Manziel is Showing Off His Thonged Out Girlfriend Kenzie Werner in Vegas
- Sexy Flames Fans In Cowboy Hats Behind Oilers Bench During Game 5 Go Viral
- Kayla Nicole’s Cryptic Post Leads to More Travis Kelce Break Up Rumors
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
Aaron Rodgers may have disengaged from his fiancée, but he hasn’t given up on love, because he officiated the wedding of one of his teammates. https://t.co/LocqtjExiD
— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) March 6, 2022
Rodgers has had some alone time to think on his future after his split with Shailene Woodley.
Things in Green Bay have been tense after the Packers took QB Jordan Love with their first round pick in 2020.
Rodgers has been linked to various teams such as the Saints, Broncos, and others this off-season.
It is widely speculated that Rodgers is planning on making his decision regarding his future this Tuesday.