Do you believe?
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers believes in a lot of things. But he also doesn’t buy into everything. For one he’s not buying into the COVID-19 vaccine. And apparently he’s not into curses. Last night he appeared on the ManningCast even though there’s that pesky ManningCast curse, which all signs point to being real.
At least that’s what the numbers suggest.
Eli mentioned the curse during the interview.
Peyton wants @AaronRodgers12 to slow down on the MVP awards 😅
"If you win this fourth MVP, I don't think you really wanna get to five. I think you just retire and you go off into the sunset." pic.twitter.com/9JJzPvEief
— ESPN (@espn) January 4, 2022
It’s week 18 and Rodgers is only playing because he’s trying to win the MVP. We’ll see what the curse has in store for him.
Don’t ever poo-poo a curse, not a good look.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of