Aaron Rodgers has sold his home in San Diego, further fueling speculation he’s going to leave Green Bay.
The controversial Green Bay Packers quarterback definitely spends a lot of his time each year in Wisconsin, but he also had a home near San Diego to decompress during the off-season.
The New York Post reports that Aaron has sold the home for $5.13 million. Rodgers bought the home in 2010 for just over $2 million.
— New York Post (@nypost) January 28, 2022
The report says that the home was listed on October 13th and an offer was made a week later. The sale closed on November 29th.
The home featured 5,800 square feet of living space and among the amenities are a movie theater, a wine cellar, and a game room that doubles as a guest room. Outdoors, there’s also a pool, spa, and fire pit.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
- Devin Booker Spotted with Kendall Jenner Amid Kardashian Curse Talk Following Playoff Elimination
- Ja Morant Makes Wild Threat To Internet Troll
- Jerry Jeudy’s Girlfriend Reportedly Had An Ask Following His Arrest
- Jimmy Butler’s Baby Mama Reacts to Miami Heat Advancing to Eastern Conference Finals
Pretty cool pad.
No need to worry, he also has a crazy $28 million dollar house in Malibu.
Not sure if this means anything about his future, but with Rodgers you never know.