Shailene Woodley’s friends are quietly distancing themselves from her due to her anti-vaxx stance. Laura Dern, Reese Witherspoon, Emory Hall and Nicole Kidman all remained quiet this year including her fiancé Aaron Rodgers on the actresses’ birthday. In the past, Rodgers shared birthday wishes to his then girlfriend Danica Patrick.
Brands that are tied to Shailene Woodley are feeling the heat. Urban Native Era and Karune Eyewear have been receiving backlash on Shailene.
Urban Native Era shared some photos of the actress but shut down comments on the post due to Shailene’s anti-vaxx stance. the company removed all the comments on the importance of vaccines.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Rodgers is clearly looking to distance himself from his own vaccine controversy.
He now probably knows it’s going to effect his bank account if he keeps it up.
Not wishing your fiance a Happy Birthday on Social Media is definitely a head scratcher.
Check out more of Rodgers’ fiancé below: