Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers and PREVEA Health have ended their partnership which started in 2012.
After reports surfaced that Rodgers went against NFL official suggestions and essentially lied to media about being vaccinated, PREVEA Health has ended their partnership with the Packers QB.
Here was the official statement posted below:
An announcement from Prevea Health and Aaron Rodgers regarding their partnership. pic.twitter.com/TEesvDBl3T
— Prevea Health (@Prevea) November 6, 2021
While many are shocked that he is losing partnerships and sponsorship money because of his personal decisions, many others believe that this is just the beginning of the dominoes to fall.
Some anticipate other large corporations to follow suit and drop Rodgers as a partner.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of
- NFL Player Caught Sliding into Jake Paul’s Girlfriend Julia Rose’s DM’s
- Baker Mayfield’s Trash Talk Already Getting Under Teammates’ Skin