Aaron Rodgers sees the future, and I’m not talking about whether or not he’ll be playing in Green Bay next season.
Cash App has been a big advocate for Bitcoin, and now they are teaming up with none other than Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers for a new deal. The deal will see the Green Bay Packers superstar become the latest player to take part of his salary in Bitcoin.
Rodgers took to social media to share the news:
I believe in Bitcoin & the future is bright. That's why I’m teaming up with Cash App to take a portion of my salary in bitcoin today.
— Aaron Rodgers (@AaronRodgers12) November 1, 2021
Delivering that news in costume makes it feel a lot different.
Can’t wait to see what costume and announcement he’ll deliver next Halloween.
Russell Okung, Sean Culkin, and Trevor Lawrence are just a few of the names that are allowing them to convert their NFL salary into Bitcoin. Tom Brady has also got into the Bitcoin world, and we know Tom always wins.
Bitcoin to the Moon.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason