Would Aaron Judge have to sit out games at Yankee Stadium if the season started today?
We’ve seen Kyrie Irving continue to have to sit our Nets games because of a New York mandate that doesn’t allow for unvaccinated workers to do their jobs in arenas and crowded places.
And with baseball season right around the corner, it appears as though the same mandate would apply.
Right now, Union and clubs are working on getting clarification on the previous differentiation between outdoor and indoor play. Union and club sources say that they confident that this will all resolve itself by Opening Day, which is April 7th. https://t.co/wKMTftJKvw
— Marly Rivera (@MarlyRiveraESPN) March 15, 2022
Is Aaron Judge Vaccinated?
With the mandate still a large question mark, Yankees slugger Aaron Judge was asked during Spring Training if he had received the COVID vaccine.
He completely side-stepped the question.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Sexy Flames Fans In Cowboy Hats Behind Oilers Bench During Game 5 Go Viral
- Kayla Nicole’s Cryptic Post Leads to More Travis Kelce Break Up Rumors
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
— Randy Miller (@RandyJMiller) March 15, 2022
If Aaron Judge is, in fact, unvaccinated, it’s still hard to imagine he’ll have to miss the entire 81-game home slate this season.
With all the backlash from the Kyrie Irving situation, one would think the MLB will be removed from this mandate (because players are outside). But even if not, the mandate likely won’t last too much longer.
Nevertheless, Yankees fans now have reason to worry following Aaron Judge’s vaccine comments.