Phoenix Suns owner Robert Sarver is in a bit hot water after the latest report detailing his racist and misogynic behavior.
The Phoenix Suns organization and owner Robert Sarver are accused of racism and misogyny in interviews with over 70 current and former employees.
“The level of misogyny and racism is beyond the pale,” one Suns co-owner said about Sarver. “It’s embarrassing as an owner.”
A former Suns basketball executive:
“There’s literally nothing you could tell me about him from a misogynistic or race standpoint that would surprise me.”
“If the commissioner comes in and investigates to see what the f— is going on in Phoenix, [he]
would be appalled.”
Based on interviews w/ 70+ current & former employees throughout his 17-year tenure as owner, my story on Robert Sarver’s Phoenix Suns: https://t.co/PMvMyBdr2N
— Baxter Holmes (@Baxter) November 4, 2021
“I don’t like diversity,” Suns owner Robert Sarver allegedly said.
We know what happened to former Clippers owner Donald Sterling when his racist behavior was revealed.
Hard to argue with 70 people all claiming the same thing.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason