Talk about proud parents.
LeBron James has shown that he’s an extremely proud parent. As of late LeBron has been working very hard with his two sons, Bronny James Jr. and Bryce Maximus, who were recently in London playing on the same basketball team. It was an amazing moment for the two boys, but it was also a dream come true for their Pops, LeBron, who was floored that he got to see his two kids playing on the same team.
View this post on Instagram
LeBron and Savannah also have a daughter named Zhuri, who is quickly becoming a social media star herself. Needless to say, everyone in the James family is in the public spotlight, and all are currently flourishing.
LeBron and his wife are so proud, they decided to get some tattoos. LeBron and Savannah recently hit up tattoo artist Ganga Tattoo, where they ended up getting matching tats. As you can see in the video below, via TMZ, these tattoos contain their kids’ initials. Both LeBron and Savannah got the tattoos on their hands, and they can clearly read “BBZ” for Bronny, Bryce, and Zhuri.
Bronny James just recently got his first tattoo, so of course this family is all about the ink.
Nice gesture from the James gang.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Paige Spiranac Rates Each Sport Based Off How Hard They Party
- Photo: Scottie Pippen Spotted With Young Mystery Woman Amid His Ex Larsa Getting ‘Handsy’ With Marcus Jordan
- Liangelo Ball Pictured Kissing New Girlfriend Miss Nikkii Baby Amid Signing Non Guaranteed Contract with Hornets
- Source: Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Telling People They Are Building a New House in the Valley With an Epic Roof Top Party Pad
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills