Ja Morant is coming off an incredible season. But as one of the new faces of the league, he’s probably going to have to be a little bit more careful.
After one troll got in on the back and forth between Morant and Warriors guard Jonathan Kuminga, the Grizzlies star took it way too far.
“It’s free to see how hollows feel,” Morant wrote.
Ja Morant has lost his mind pic.twitter.com/GPcJuux739
— mev 🧸🌹🏀 (@mevvybear) May 14, 2022
Ja Morant appeared to have a cool back-and-forth going with the Warriors during their playoff series. But after suffering an injury, the Warriors were able to finish off Morant’s Grizzlies in six games.
After the series concluded, Morant had a message for Steph Curry.
“fav matchup. looking forward to more battles 30..,” he tweeted out on Friday night.
While Ja Morant and the Grizzlies may not have reached their ultimate goal this season, they’ve proven that they’re one of the top ascending young teams in the entire NBA.
The future is bright in Memphis.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth