Perhaps Charles Barkley has a future as an NHL analyst, as well?
During Stanley Cup Finals Game 3 tonight, Sir Charles made an appearance as a guest of commissioner Gary Bettman.
Of course, the ESPN crew let Charles into the studio to help them during the first intermission. And in natural fashion, he immediately made things more interesting.
"I was sitting around the house today, and I called the Commissioner."
— ESPN (@espn) June 21, 2022
When breaking down a play, Charles Barkley threw some shade at Jayson Tatum’s knack of turning the ball over during the NBA Finals.
Charles Barkley is the best!! “That’s a regular old Jayson Tatum turnover” 😂😂😂 more hockey analysis from chuck please! pic.twitter.com/IKXU5sEe8E
— Alex Micheletti (@AlexMicheletti) June 21, 2022
Charles Barkley lives in the Tampa area. And while he doesn’t necessarily claim to be a huge Lightning fan, he says he has become good friends with Tampa coach Jon Cooper.
So far, Barkley is going to be happy — with the Lightning leading the Avs 6-2 in the third period.
If the Lightning are able to secure the win, they’ll close the Avalanche’s lead in the series down to 2-1, with a chance to knot up the series on Wednesday night.
Perhaps Tampa will need to invite Charles Barkley back for Game 4 as a sign of superstition.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth