Saquon Barkley is back, and so is his girlfriend.
The New York Giants star running back looked like the Saquon Barkley of old this past weekend. He showed incredible burst and breakaway speed, and was running north and south instead of doing all that ‘Dancing’ behind the line of scrimmage. Saquon’s 68-yard run on the New York Giants’ first drive of the second half provided a huge spark. This was the dynamic player the New York Giants selected in 2018. He averaged 9.1 yards per carry, which included that 68-yard run. He also caught the shovel pass on the game-winning two-point conversion, so all in all a huge day for the New York Giants running back.
Saquon’s girlfriend Anna Congdon, who hasn’t posted in over a year, took to Social Media to share her excitement over Saquon’s huge game.
See Anna’s Instagram posts below:
Anna also share a video of Saquon’s long run:
Barkley’s 68-yard run on the Giants’ first offensive play of the second half. This sparked the rally and showed that Barkley is back.
OHHHHH MY SAQUON!
— New York Giants (@Giants) September 11, 2022
The New York Giants will begin the home portion of their schedule next Sunday against the Panthers at 1 p.m, while the Tennessee Titans will play at Buffalo on Monday, Sept. 19th.
Looks like Anna and Saquon are still going strong.
Check out more of Saquon’s girlfriend below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth